Alan T. Norman con HACKED: Kali Linux and Wireless Hacking Ultimate Guide With Security and Penetration Testing Tools, Practical Step by Step Computer Hacking Book (English Edition)
Hacking book is intended to serve as an intermediate-level guide to some common penetration testing tools and skills – particularly those of wireless hacking and of maintaining anonymity.
The book concentrates more on practical execution, and provides some step-by-step procedures for installing essential platforms and tools, as well as the theory behind some basic attacks.
Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this hacking book!
Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this book including:
- installing Kali Linux
- using VirtualBox
- basics of Linux
- Staying anonymous with Tor
- Proxychains, Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Macchanger, Nmap
- cracking wifi
- cracking Linux passwords
What are the requirements?
- Reliable and fast internet connection.
- Wireless networking card.
- Kali Linux Distribution
- Basic IT skills
What will you get from the hacking book?
- Answers to every single question you have about ethical hacking and penetration testing from an experienced IT professional!
- You will learn the basics of network
- Deal with a lot of Kali Linux tools
- Learn some Linux commands
- Tips for remaining anonymous in hacking and penetration testing activities.
- Protect your WiFi network against all the attacks
- Gain access to any client account in the WiFi network
- A complete tutorial explaining how to build a virtual hacking environment, attack networks, and break passwords.
- Step by step instructions for insulation VirtualBox and creating your virtual environment on Windows, Mac, and Linux.